This Shampoo Bowl Plumbing Parts Kit includes the following:
- Vacuum breaker: this is a backflow prevention device used to avoid backflow or negative pressure in a plumbing system which is often required by municipal water codes. It allows air to enter the water system if a siphon attempts to form. Fits most standard shampoo bowls and plumbing.
- Spray hose: this is a durable professional spray hose with stopper for fast and convenient washing and rinsing. It is made to resist chemicals and soap for long-lasting use. Fits most standard shampoo bowls and plumbing.
- Hot & Cold water control handle: This handle is for shampoo bowls to control the flow of water to the spray hose. It has a sleek and durable chrome over solid brass design and is an excellent choice for professionals. Fits most standard shampoo bowls and plumbing.
- Easy Clean Hair Trap: A professional grade hair trap helping to protect against loss of jewelry, contact lenses, or other valuables that can be accidentally washed down the drain. This trap helps to prevent drain clogs by keeping loose hair and other things from flowing through the plumbing that would normally incur costly plumbing bills. Easy accessibility for cleaning and fits most standard shampoo bowls and plumbing.
- Drain: This is a high quality stainless steel drain and strainer with a built-in handle to remove unwanted debris from going down your plumbing system.
- Gel Neck Rest: Comfortable gel neck rest with suction cups forming a grip on the shampoo bowl to prevent from slipping. The molded silica gel is waterproof and provides a soft, cushion between your client’s neck and the lip of your shampoo bowl for extreme comfort and durability. Fits most shampoo bowls and backwash units.
All parts use U.S.A. standard hardware and is compliant with the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)